Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow Daze

Let me preface this by saying I like snow. Really. In moderation. This is what we woke up to this morning:

Photobucket

Photobucket

We always get more snow than Denver. I shouldn't be complaining- it's been a mild winter so far. Much better than last year! Our first snow this year wasn't until the beginning of November! It's usually the middle of October. The babies were used to going on walks, so they're a little cranky! The schools out here are so different! A foot of snow and they're on an hour delay. We would have been out for 3 days in TN. Glad I'm not working in the school system this year- had a few hair raising car rides last winter...

*Rant over*

On to more interesting things. This is my new favorite article of clothing (for Olivia!):

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE these socks! They help since she has trouble keeping shoes on! They also make them to look like cowboy boots or tennis shoes, so more cute pictures to come! :)

I believe Olivia is going through a growth spurt. She's been really fussy and clingy the past few days. Hopefully it will be over before we leave for TN Friday! It would not be fun to fly with a fussy baby. She's growing and changing so fast. One thing that's changing is her hair. It used to lay so nice and flat. No longer:

Photobucket

It's especially wild after a bath. Oh, well, I think it looks cute either way! She has to get a shot tomorrow, so hopefully the roads will be clear. Not too exciting here in Mommyland! Have a good day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment