Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Breakfast Food Playground

Olivia, Avry, and I went to an indoor playground at Cherry Creek Mall (about 20 minutes from our house) this week. I had heard of this particular playground, but this was our first time. It was really neat! Everything is shaped like breakfast food and made out of a "squishy" material. Even the floor was "squishy," which is good, since there are quite a few falls!

Here's Olivia on a waffle:

Photobucket

Olivia and Avry playing on some sausage links:

Photobucket

Checking out the bacon:

Photobucket

Olivia liked watching the other kids more than anything:

Photobucket

Leg lifts on a banana slice:

Photobucket

Avry played hard! Look at these red cheeks:

Photobucket

Fun! They napped really well when we got home!

In other news, Olivia has become obsessed with an Elmo movie and I'm the one to blame! She hadn't really shown much interest in television, aside from her signing videos (which are short). She looooooves Elmo and Target had an Elmo movie on sale for $5, so I got it. Wow. I have never seen a child become so attached to a movie! If the TV is on and it's not Elmo, she grabs the remote, hands it to one of us and demands, "Melmo!" It was funny the first day or two, but I'm singing the songs from the movie in my sleep now! Shew. Luckily, she doesn't zone out and sit in front of the TV for 35 minutes. She watches a few minutes, wanders into the playroom for a few minutes, gets a drink of water, watches a few minutes, etc. I guess she likes to have it in the background!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Olivia and I are leaving bright and early in the morning for a long weekend in TN. I'm hoping this flight goes better than the last one! We got a portable DVD player today, so the Elmo movie will make the trip with us. We'll be back Tuesday with lots of pictures and new adventures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment