Sunday, May 23, 2010

A day at the park

Last Monday was one of the first really nice days we've had this Spring. It was so nice, I decided to pile the girls in the bike trailer and ride to a nearby park for a picnic lunch.

Photobucket

They love the park:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's also a small lake (pond), so I took a loaf of day old bread for the geese. Avry really got into feeding them, but Olivia wasn't too impressed. If they started walking towards her, she ran to me (screaming).

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite part of the park? Two worn out little girls:

Photobucket

They were asleep within 2 minutes of leaving. Unfortunately, the ride back home is much harder than the ride there. It took me about 45 minutes and by the time we got there and I unpacked the lunch, they were up and ready to go. I was exhausted, so I let them loose in the playroom. Olivia discovered her new trampoline has some music and when Avry heard it, she started dancing. This girl has some moves!



Since they were so into the dancing, I took them in the living room and turned on the Kiddie music channel. Michael came home from work and we watched them dance for 45 minutes. They were hysterical!



Olivia has the pants falling down problem pretty frequently!

Oh, in case you were wondering- the sunscreen did NOT come out of the carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment