Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa Visits and Christmas Lights

Bear with me- Santa visits of the past!

2008:

Photobucket

First try of 2009:

Photobucket

Second try of 2009:

Photobucket

This was our second try this year- the first picture was so bad, I didn't buy it! She's still not a fan of Santa. She's OK with him from a distance, but she WOULD NOT let me put her down this year. So, I am once again in her Santa picture:

Photobucket

She looks so big in this picture, especially after looking at the ones from last year! Maybe next year we will have a Mommy-less picture.

Olivia loves looking at all the Christmas lights. We discovered this house a few weeks ago. It's only about a mile from us and they broadcast their own Christmas music in sync with the lights. Pretty neat! I don't know how I would feel if we were next door neighbors, though- the lights are bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment