Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ultrasound and more pictures!

Despite a very unhappy, wiggly baby, the ultrasound technician was able to get the required pictures.  The result?  Completely normal!  So glad that's over!

 
Paige's 4 and 5 week pictures:
 
 
 
 
Olivia at 5 weeks:
 








 
This is why Paige looks big to us!  We keep getting the "she's so small," comments, but she is much bigger than Olivia at this age.  She fit into a 0-3 month sleeper yesterday, so sad to see her already outgrowing the newborn clothes!  Only 1 hat I made her still fits.  Olivia definitely had more hair, not sure why I thought Paige has more.  I think I'm remembering Olivia at closer to 4 months, when she lost most of that hair!
Another picture of both girls and a video:





 


 A few pictures I took when Paige was a week old.  I did have professional newborn pictures made, but I don't have them back yet!
 
 
 
 
 
 












 



Don't worry, I'll post the professional pictures as soon as I have them, ha!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment