Thursday, April 25, 2013

Atlanta fun

Daddy had a conference in Atlanta last week and the girls and I tagged along.  We had so much fun staying right in the middle of the city and taking advantage of all it has to offer.  It made us miss Denver!
We went to the GA Aquarium the first full day.  It is amazing!  There is a dolphin show that is really neat.  It also houses beluga whales and whale sharks, which was really neat to see.  Of course I have pictures:
 

 
 


 
Olivia checking out the beluga whales:
























Paige was thrilled:

















Poor girl, she's just along for the ride right now!  Olivia's favorite were the penguins:

















A few penguins started chasing her and she thought it was the best thing ever:



Waiting on the whale shark:


 
 

 
There it is!

























The only picture I have of all 3 of us:
























Now I understand why people kept asking me if I needed help or telling me I had my hands full!

We also visited the Center for Puppetry Arts and watched a puppet show about Brier Rabbit.  Olivia loved it!  It was really neat.  No pictures allowed during the show, but they had some neat exhibits:


 


















Daddy finished a little early Friday, so we toured the CNN building:

















We had a great time!  Olivia especially enjoyed the indoor pool!
We are getting ready for a big recital weekend:


 
 


























Look who learned to ride her bike without training wheels:





No comments:

Post a Comment