Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy (day after) Thanksgiving!

We had a great first Thanksgiving with Olivia. We are fortunate to have wonderful neighbors. Sarah asked us a few days ago if we wanted to have Thanksgiving together. Their family is also far away! They made the turkey and desserts and I made the sides. We also found out that another family a few doors down didn't have plans, so they joined us as well (and brought salad and cookies!). We had a great time! There were 5 kids there, with Olivia being the youngest by about 2 years, but I think she enjoyed watching them play.
This is what Olivia did while I cooked:

Photobucket
I guess I'm not very exciting in the kitchen!

Like any good woman, she had 2 outfits for this occasion:

Photobucket

After an unfortunate incident (use your imagination!), I changed her into this:

Photobucket

Have to have a cute bib:

Photobucket

If you braved the crowds today for the sales, I hope you're recovering! We decided we'd rather pay retail than venture out with a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment