Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where to begin?

Well, I guess I've given in to the high demands for updates on our baby. :) Blogging is new to me, so please bear with me (and don't laugh) while I figure this out. While I feel we lead a relatively normal (aka: boring) life, my dear neighbor convinced me that people (family) would appreciate a blog. Especially since the majority of our family live approximately 1500 miles away... So, here we are. Olivia is sleeping in my arms as I type (the only way she'll sleep). We've had a pretty uneventful, yucky gray day here, so we're hoping for more sunshine tomorrow (gray days are rare in Denver). Olivia hasn't been feeling too well the past few days. Really stuffy and fussy (especially at night). It took us quite awhile last night to calm her down. Michael finally got her to smile with a stuffed butterfly. He would "fly" it from his face to hers (over and over and over). Her smile is worth any amount of "fussing!"

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment