Saturday, February 14, 2009

Olivia says...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How cute are these pants?! Thanks, Megan!

Photobucket

Olivia got lots of Valentine's in the mail! Thanks!
We had an eventful Valentine's day- a trip to the After Hours Pediatric Care! She broke out in a rash last weekend and I did really good (as in not getting too concerned!). I called her doctor Monday morning and his Physician's Assistant said it sounded like an allergic reaction and to wait it out. OK, no problem. Tuesday, she got a runny nose. Wednesday, she started coughing. Friday, she started pulling her ear, and today she was running a fever and still had the rash. So, we packed it up and headed to the doctor! He was concerned she had strep at first, because of the rash, but it was negative. Just a viral infection. That was our excitement for the day. She's actually been in a really good mood to have a fever! She's started this high pitched squealing that's really funny. I haven't been able to catch it on video, but I'm trying!
Anyone that's seen or spoken to us recently know that we've been working on getting her to hold her pacifier in her mouth by herself. She loves her paci, but only ONE kind (the hospital issued, naturally) and she cannot keep it in- we have to "help" her. Well, she still can't hold it in, but she helps herself, now! We put it in her hand and she puts it in her mouth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sometimes, she can't get it in the right way, but she doesn't seem to mind:



Michael and I have been really curious if her eyes are going to change colors. Most of my baby books say they can change up until 2 years of age, but the majority change by 6 months. I have greenish/brownish eyes and he has blue. She had really dark blue eyes when she was born. This is the best picture I could find that kind of shows her eyes- she's 6 weeks in this pic:

Photobucket

Not the best, but trust me, they were dark blue. This is what they look like now:

Photobucket

Photobucket

They've lightened a little, but still blue. What do you think? Will she be blue eyed? :)

One more, because I like it (even though it's fuzzy):

Photobucket

Funny for the day. Someone e-mailed me this picture. I think it's hilarious! I especially like the sand around his mouth. This makes me really want to take Olivia to the beach this summer!

Photobucket

Hope you had a FABULOUS Valentine's day!

1 comment:

  1. What cute pants! She is such a doll! I think her eyes are gonna stay blue. That shot you got up close is beautiful! Both of my boys have blue eyes so I don't know too much about the whole changing thing. Hope Miss Livi gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete