Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Photobucket

You can imagine how hard it was to take this picture. First, there's the grass and mulch to play with (and eat), not to mention the new bright letters she had never seen before. I took about 50 pictures and this is the only one with her eyes open and looking at the camera. The funny look on her face is a bonus!

Photobucket

Thanks for all the birthday wishes (and gifts)!! Birthdays are fun, but I'm fine staying this age (29) for a loooooong time! :)
We went to my friend Molly's wedding Saturday. I worked with her last year and she is a wonderful person. Their wedding was beautiful! Naturally, I didn't have my "good" camera:
Photobucket

Their reception was held at a golf course a little south of where we live. It was my first time there and I had no idea how pretty it was!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm trying to figure out if I can take Olivia's pictures there, or if it's private. It was just gorgeous.

We went to the pool again this week, where I was very diligent about re-applying sunscreen to Livi, but forgot about myself. I've got nice red shoulders to show for it! The sun is very intense here, but we don't have much humidity (like in TN)!

Photobucket

The pool closest to our house has a zero depth entry and she loves to sit and splash in the water. She also likes to hold my hands and walk around and around (and around and around). This was the first time she had worn this swimsuit and I didn't realize it was a little big. Every time we started walking, her bottoms would fall to her ankles. She got a few laughs and I finally took them off.

They had a "hot air balloon" ride at My Gym this week (on the zip line). She loved it!

Photobucket

She woke up grumpy from a nap last week, but a little ice cream from Daddy stopped the tears...

Photobucket

Hope everyone has a great Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment