Sunday, June 28, 2009

Splash!

We went to an awesome water park (Splash) in Golden this week. Golden is west of Denver, right at the foothills of the Rockies. It's about 20 minutes from our house. We went with Kacy and Avry (Avry is the baby I keep during the week and Kacy is her mom). This water park is very (little) kid friendly. Almost all of it is the zero depth entry, so Olivia was able to sit and splash to her hearts content.

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was even a baby slide, that was about a foot long. It was so tiny! No pictures of it- too busy trying to coax Olivia down by herself (yeah, right). How fun does this place look?

Photobucket

Photobucket

The best part? It was only $9.00 to get in! Here's a quick video of Olivia- she loves watching other kids and I even got a wave!



I started taking pictures of Olivia with this Pooh when she was a week old. She started out so small, we wanted something to measure how much she's grown. The problem was when to actually stop taking the pictures. I was originally going to stop at 10 weeks, but she was still pretty small, so I kept going and now here we are at 46 weeks! Crazy, but I'm going to put them all in an album for her. I hope she'll like looking back on them one day. Unfortunately (for me), it takes much more time to get a picture of her looking at the camera and not playing with Pooh, or trying to eat the paper. See?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh well, only 6 more of these picture! :) Notice the bruise on the side of her face in the last picture? Seriously, how do you keep a baby that's crawling and cruising everywhere from getting bruised? I've seriously considered a crash helmet...

No comments:

Post a Comment