Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day!

We enjoyed 70 degree weather for St. Patrick's Day yesterday! It was wonderful. We've had a couple of days warm enough to play outside without heavy coats. Olivia loves to be outside. Michael's birthday was Sunday (the 14th) and we had big plans to go downtown, but it snowed. That's just the way the weather works out here!
Some pictures from the park yesterday. The swings are by far her favorite:

Photobucket

I took her a snack and she wouldn't let go of it for anything! She swung with it, climbed with it, everything. Silly girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to pry her away. I let her walk by herself beside the wagon and she thought she was hot stuff, until she got tired and gratefully collapsed into her seat. :)

Photobucket

We got home and she enjoyed a favorite past-time of throwing potting soil out of my flower pots:

Photobucket

You might notice she's wearing a hat in every picture. I finished that little spring hat a couple of days ago and she loves it. The first hat she's kept on by herself!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A video of her swinging a few days ago:



And of a daily occurrence:



I was making Michael a birthday cake Saturday while she was playing in her playroom. I could hear her talking to herself, but I wasn't prepared for what I saw when she came around the corner pushing her stroller:



Clothes off (she's recently decided naked is the way to go), necklace on, and a sucker. Classic childhood, right?!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment