Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sentences

It's amazing how much Olivia is talking. She's been "talking" for quite awhile, but we can actually carry on a conversation with her now. It's awesome! Her personality is hilarious. A few conversations we've had recently:

Me: "Bath time for little girls!"
Olivia: "I a big girl."


Photobucket

Olivia: "BECKY, BECKY, BECKY, BECKY!"
Me: "Olivia..."
Olivia: "Not Becky, Mommy."
Me: "Yep."


Me: "Olivia, do you have a dirty diaper?" (we are "pausing" potty training for the moment)
Olivia: "No, baby Beckham poopy." (Beckham is Tyler and Sarah's adorable 2 month old).


And the sentence we hear at least 50 times a day: "I DO IT!"


Photobucket


I took this video a few weeks ago. I wish I could figure out what she's saying to the dog- whatever it is, it's with lots of emotion!



Avry has a brand new baby brother. I picked her up a few days ago for a play date with Olivia and we went to the pool at the rec center. The best part about school being in session? The indoor pool was completely empty! They had a blast!



Photobucket

She's also apparently figured out how to work the camera, because I found this when I uploaded the other videos:

No comments:

Post a Comment