Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Desitin Incident (not to be confused with The Sunscreen Incident)

Olivia is still fighting her nap some days. Frustrating, because she NEEDS a nap to avoid a grumpy afternoon/evening. We got home from the daycare Tuesday a little after noon. She was almost asleep in the car, so I turned on one of her movies and she snuggled up in her chair. I sat with her a little while and her eyes drifted shut. She looked fast asleep, so I headed to her playroom to start picking up. 15 minutes later, I went to check on her and found this (note the yawn):

Photobucket

Photobucket

This kid loves any kind of lotion. She looked at me quite proud and said, "Hi, Mommy!"

Photobucket

Sheesh. Straight to the bathtub! Luckily, she only got a little on the carpet. Even more luckily, our couch is leather and it wiped off really easily!

She is also really into band-aids right now. I bought a box and it was gone in 2 days. Mainly, she puts them up her leg:

Photobucket

They were looking for the frogs in the pond. We had 3 goldfish that had grown fairly big, but they met an unfortunate end when Michael filled the pond with tap water and forgot to put in the neutralizer. Chlorine is not their friend.

Photobucket

We headed to a BBQ for our church at a local corn maze last night. They had a little kids corn maze and Olivia loved it! Most of my pictures are of her back, because she was running as fast as she could (trying to keep up with the other kids!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Michael got out of his chair for something and Olivia hopped right in and wouldn't get out. She thought it was really funny that Daddy had to stand!

Photobucket

It has been unseasonably warm here the last week. Not that I'm complaining! It had already snowed by this point last year. It's cool at night and the morning and gets into the 80's during the day. We drove with our neighbors to Squaw Pass (close to Mount Evans) last weekend to try and get some Fall pictures. I got much better pictures of our neighbors than Olivia!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not too worried, because we have company coming next week and we're planning to hit a few places with great photo ops! Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!! She is just the cutest little button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I swear, I don't know how you do it with three 2 year olds! I'm exhausted with one! ;)

    ReplyDelete