Thursday, November 18, 2010

Girls Night

Michael had inventory last Friday night, so Olivia and I were on our own. We headed to the outlets to get her a heavy winter coat, then I took her to Red Robin. Red Robin is a very kid friendly burger restaurant. We sat in a 2-seater booth with her across from me. She took a little nap on the way and woke up with lots of energy! She is such a people person. She said "Hi!" to every table we walked past and then spent a good 10 minutes pointing to everything in the restaurant, saying "Mommy, YOOK!" She started getting a little antsy, so I grabbed her crayons and menu and started writing. This is the conversation we had:

Me: Let's write your name!
Olivia: YAY, YAY, YAY, OK Mommy!
Me: O-L-I-V-I-A. What does that spell?
Olivia: NAME!

Oh my sweet girl. How I love you!

Playing with her balloon from Red Robin:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her new winter coat:

Photobucket

It has been a little chilly, although we had a nice day today. She does so much better when she gets to play outside for a little while!

She is super excited, because Liza, Landon, and baby Beckham are staying with us tomorrow night! I pulled a few baby things out of the basement and she loved sitting in her old Bumbo:

Photobucket

Pretty funny how well she fits in it! Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment