Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wow, Valentine's Day snuck up on us! Wasn't it just Christmas?! We've been busy and didn't even get a Valentine's card made, but we'll be ready for Easter!
Olivia and I made cupcakes for the daycare party today. She is quite the little helper in the kitchen.


Photobucket


She loves dumping the ingredients and stirring. Strawberry cupcakes with pink icing, her favorite!

Photobucket

I let her pick out a Valentine box of candy for Michael at the grocery store today. She took it very seriously, going back and forth between Hershey kisses and Reece cups, finally settling on the kisses and a heart shaped balloon. Just what he wanted, I'm sure! Daddy brought flowers home and she thought it was just the best thing. Cute!


Photobucket


I've been working on re-decorating a little and recently got new curtains and sheers for the den. After finally getting the curtain rod hung (I had to spackle, sand, re-texture, and re-paint the first holes I drilled in the wall), I hung the curtains, only to realize one of the sheers was backwards. I kind of sighed and said something like "Shoot!" Olivia was playing beside me and asked what was wrong, and I said "just a little accident," instead of trying to explain a backwards curtain to a 2 year old. She looked at me and said; "Do you need some dry panties?" Ha!

A little message from Olivia:

No comments:

Post a Comment