Friday, July 20, 2012

It's a ........


G
I
R
L
!

Olivia is so excited, though not surprised.  Afterall, she has been telling us this baby is a girl from the beginning.  Another perk of having a doctor that does an ultrasound at every visit, is you get to find out the gender pretty early.  I was a little under 16 weeks when we found out.  Olivia was with me and when we told her it was a girl, she said "I know."  Funny girl!  We are excited and baby girl was measuring in the 48th percentile, which is bigger than Olivia at this point (yay!).  I go back August 10 to make sure she's staying on track!
Here she is:

DSC_0304

And the most recent bump pics:

3 months:

PPmonth3-2

4 months:

ppmonth4a

Definitely started showing earlier this time around!

Someone isn't used to the camera not being pointed at her:

ppmonth4b

Some of my energy is returning, thank goodness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment