Saturday, November 24, 2012

Gobble, Gobble


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  We enjoyed a quiet day at home.  I did go a little overboard with a Thanksgiving meal.  Michael kept telling me:  "You know there's only 3 of us, right?"  Ha!  We have plenty of leftovers!  I have to admit, I was pretty proud of this turkey:





 





















 
 
 
 
I watched about 5 videos on how to properly cook a turkey!
 
Olivia's school had their annual Thanksgiving luncheon/program Tuesday.  She did so good!  It's amazing how much difference a year makes.  She basically stood there terrified last year, but this year, she was really into it:
















And a video:


 
 
 
 

We were so proud of her!


Have I mentioned she is into posing?


 
 
 
 
 
 
I have been in a crafty mood, lately.  Don't be surprised if your Christmas present is homemade this year!  I've mainly been working on hats, shirts, and headbands for Olivia and the baby.  I've been making them here and there since we found out she's a girl and I decided to count them:  NINE hats for this baby!  My excuse is, she's due in December:
 
 
Matching shirts for the sisters:
 

 
















And a bunch of headbands!  Why, oh why didn't I put Olivia in more headbands when she was a baby?!  She likes wearing them now, so I made her some, too.
 
 
Almost ready for Paige Marie (like her name?) to make her appearance!
 
We did venture out on Black Friday around 1:00pm.  Although we found lots of good deals last year for the house, there really wasn't anything I could justify missing sleep over this year!  We stopped at Home Depot, so Daddy could look around.  Olivia and I hung out in the Christmas decorations, where she started every figure that made music, then danced:
 




 
 
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment