Sunday, December 9, 2012

We made it!

We will officially have a full term baby!  C-section is scheduled for Friday- hard to believe!  Here is the 9 month picture:

 
Funny fact- I gained much more with Olivia, but I look bigger with this baby.  Oh well, we'll see how much she weighs in FIVE days (can you tell I'm a little nervous- her arrival always seemed so far away and now BAM it's here!).  Dr. Brody guessed her weight at 5 1/2 pounds 2 weeks ago.  I go back tomorrow for my last appointment, hopefully we'll get another guess.
 
Here's the progression pictures:
 










 



Crazy how much your body changes! 
As for Olivia- she is more excited about Christmas than her baby sister.  Well, Christmas and all the family that are coming to visit!  "Elfis" (our elf on a shelf) reappeared last week and she loves looking for him in the morning.  I am not one of these overly creative Elf on a Shelf people.   Our elf usually goes from sitting in the Christmas tree to sitting on the t.v.  I did put him in a bag of sugar one day and she thought that was the funniest thing ever.  She's pretty easy to please right now!
 
We did manage to get our tree up AND outside lights hung. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We rag curled her hair again last week and she insisted on a picture before school:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She is currently on her second round of antibiotics for bronchitis.  Her cough sounds awful!  She's acting fine, but her doctor decided to try one more round with the baby coming.  Michael and I have been sick, too!  Hopefully everyone is back to normal by Friday.  C-section is scheduled for 5:45 a.m. (I know, how crazy is that?  I tried to get it changed, but no luck).  Next time I post we'll have a new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment