Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nobody Likes You When You're 33

Last Thursday was my birthday.  Olivia was very excited (Cake!  Presents!) and asked where I was having my party.  I explained that when you get older, you don't have birthday parties as much.  She said: "Is that because nobody likes you when you're 33?"  Ha!  I did have a great birthday, complete with a necklace that Olivia picked out (with a matching necklace for her), flowers she picked out (neon pink and green that she had been eyeing at Wal-Mart), a princess card with a detachable crown (that she asked to wear as soon as I opened), and a butterfly cake.  Have I mentioned that I'm on a strict diet for Paige and can't have dairy or soy?  Notice a trend here?  Daddy and Olivia enjoyed cake while I tried out a dairy, soy, gluten free brownie mix. 

My "real" present was a weekend at Wilderness at the Smokies!  It's a huge waterpark resort in Sevierville.  We had a blast!

































Olivia is getting better at working the camera:

















There was a baby area with swings over the water.  Paige loved it!

































There are 2 outdoor waterparks and 1 indoor.  This is Olivia waiting to catch the trolley:
























A few more pictures, because my kids are cute:








































Waterparks are tiring:

















Nice little getaway! 

We did a little experiment I found on Pinterest yesterday.  Did you know that putting Ivory soap in the microwave for 2 minutes make a "cloud?"  Pretty neat- Olivia was fascinated!


















No comments:

Post a Comment