Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Fun

We've had a great start to Fall!  Michael was out of town at a conference for a few days.  When he was on his way home, Olivia decided we should all dress up like princesses to surprise him.   That included me- I had to put on a long dress, since I couldn't fit into any of her dress up clothes.  Then she loaded us up with crowns, necklaces, etc.  It was cute, so I had her sit beside Paige and I to take a picture:
























Then Olivia said: "Take a picture of me hugging Paige."
























Ha!  Paige looks thrilled.

Olivia's social calendar has kept us busy.  She's been invited to 4 birthday parties in the past 3 weeks.  One party was a circus theme with games (and prizes!) set up.  Olivia loved it!






































































Paige continues to get into anything and everything:
























I turned on the shower to warm up and she crawled right in:















































She is still not a fan of her car seat.  One day while I was getting gas, I was making faces at her through the window.  This is the look I got:
























I gave Olivia my old wallet for her purse and Paige found it yesterday:
























This past weekend, we went to visit Granny and go to Fender's Farm with her church.  The girls had a blast!








































Paige and I only made it through half the corn maze, so we hung out with some scarecrows and swings while we waited:















































There was a petting zoo, so Olivia was happy:

















Although the highlight for her was the zip line and sunken bouncy house:

















































































They both loved this PVC slide:

































Paigey was getting sleepy by this point:

















Olivia was worn out, too:
























We headed back to Elizabethton and had a quick visit at Pal's house.  Pal gave me his mother's antique sewing machine table.  He held Paige while Dad and I loaded it in the van:
























Then we headed back to Mom's and visited with Lilo, Papaw, and Uncle Al.  Fun trip!
Mom saves everything and Olivia pulled out my old cheerleading uniforms:
























(That skirt is not buttoned or zipped and the top was cutting me in two, but Olivia really wanted us to both be in uniform for a "cheer show.").  She was cracking us up with her cheers.

Some random pictures from the past couple of weeks:





























































































No comments:

Post a Comment