Monday, March 23, 2009

Bounce with me, bounce with me...

Photobucket

She finally figured out her jumper! She "got it" at her My Gym class, so when we got home, I hung up the one we got for her. She was in a different one at My Gym and had a little easier time. I'll get a video of her later, it's pretty cute!

Photobucket

(Yes, she's jumping in the bathroom. The only doors downstairs that have frames are the bathroom and laundry room.)

As you know, we've struggled with sleep (or lack thereof) since we came home from the hospital. I've tried several different ways of getting her to sleep on her own, but none have worked. My newest strategy is napping in her crib. I put her down when she's really sleepy and pray. The first day, I laid her down and went back after a few minutes to check on her. This is what I found:



I straightened her out and left again. 2 minutes later, she was crying and ended up sleeping in our bed, as usual. Her pediatrician told me she'll let us know when she's ready to sleep alone. I'm just hoping it's before high school.

Saturday I was trying my best to feed her breakfast (pears mixed with rice cereal). This is what kept happening:

Photobucket

Photobucket

What held her attention more than food?

Photobucket

The vacuum cleaner.

Sarah (next door) and I have been making hair bows and I finally figured out how to make the korker bows (it involves an oven!):

Photobucket

Hmmm, I think her head needs to grow before she wears this one in public!

Her 7 month picture (a little late):

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. the pictures in her bouncer are CHARMING!!!! I'm so glad she GOT IT (finally!!). Yahoo for johnny jumper (and yahoo for My Gym). Good job with the corker bows - we'll have to try those next. I bet Liza would think they're great!

    ReplyDelete