Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A new friend

Look at this adorable sock monkey my friend Mandi sent Olivia! Her name is Fifi and Livi loves her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She especially loves chewing on her tail:

Photobucket

She likes Fifi much better than Pooh, whom she tries to strangle:

Photobucket

If you want to read an interesting, fun blog, Mandi's is the best! She is very crafty and is nice enough to share it with the rest of us. She has two adorable boys that keep her busy! Thanks again!

We are hopefully on the other side of our "sick" days! Olivia is the only one that's healthy right now! I'm sure this crazy weather doesn't help. Remember my post about our warm weather? When I woke up this morning, the temperature was 12 and it was snowing. Lovely March weather!
Olivia and I are starting a class Thursday at My Gym. My Gym caters to kids 6 weeks to 13 years old with age appropriate games and activities. We are in the "Tiny Tykes" class (6-13 months). I'm really excited to get her involved in something with other kids. She and Avry (the other baby I watch during the week) have just started noticing each other and "talking." They also like to take off each other's socks. It's pretty funny to watch them together. I'll keep you posted about the class!

I really love using cloth diapers. The only downside is they are super "fluffy" and some of Olivia's cute clothes wouldn't go over her fluffy bum. BUT, I finally found one that works with her jeans! Yes, this is very exciting to me. :)
It's an OBB Marathon diaper (they're all hand-made).

Look at that fit!

Photobucket

The best part! Her jeans fit (well, they're a little long)!

Photobucket

Showing off her standing:

Photobucket


Hope you have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. It's been crazy lately with all my travelling, so I am just catching up on my blogging. So glad to see that you got Fifi. She is adorable, just like Livi. I just knew they would be fast friends! Also love those cloth diapers. I never knew how cloth diapers have advanced. I still imagined cloths with big pins in them. Dumb right? I saw a onesie that said, "does this diaper make my butt look big?" Miss Fluffy pants needs that onesie!

    ReplyDelete