Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not too exciting...

That pretty much sums it up around here. We've been busy enjoying the warm weather before the next cold front (tomorrow). Michael's birthday was Saturday and we went to dinner with some friends. Nice to get out and we sat across from a couple with 11 month old triplets. Put a few things in perspective, even though Olivia was the only one that cried during the meal!

Photobucket

That would be prunes covering her mouth. You only give a baby prunes for one reason. I hope it works tonight! Poor baby.

Photobucket

Her shirt says "My heart belongs to Daddy." She's pretty attached to Mommy and Daddy right now. I left her in the nursery at the gym Friday (remember she did really well last time). She was fine when I left, but after 35 minutes on the elliptical, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and ask if I was Olivia's mom. Not what you want to hear! She was fine, except for the uncontrollable crying. We'll try it again in a few days. She LOVED her My Gym class and they do a short separation time, where the leaders basically play with the babies with the moms out of sight. I'm hoping this will help! She didn't realize I wasn't the one sitting behind her last week.

If only she was always this happy:

Photobucket

Not a fan of green beans:



More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment