Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tiny Town and a pumpkin head

We took Olivia to Tiny Town on Labor Day. It's another attraction that's open Memorial day - Labor day. It's in Morrison, about 15 minutes from our house. The whole park is full of miniature buildings (perfect for kids) and a train. Olivia LOVED it. She loves anything outside, but this was right up her ally!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This church was her favorite. We started walking to the next part and she turned around and went back. It was the first building she could actually fit inside. The buildings start out small and get bigger- big enough for her to walk inside anyway.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Peek a boo:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Train ride:

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a great time! She seems to enjoy these excursions more, now that she's walking!

Photobucket

I started and finished my first knitting project last night. In hindsight, I probably should have spaced it out a little. My eyes were crossing by the end!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A pumpkin hat was the reason I learned to knit around this time last year! It's taken lots of practice, but here it is!

Photobucket

Unfortunately, it's a little small for Olivia. I tried to combine 2 patterns and I didn't add enough length. Fortunately, I know someone it will fit(hopefully!)...

Photobucket

So, I started another hat for Olivia tonight. I think I'll try and spread it out at least over 2 days this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment