Sunday, September 6, 2009

Something to smile about

We've all got something to smile about this week. Me? I'm smiling because I ordered this on Amazon:

Photobucket

Photoshop Elements. We had a trial version of Photoshop that recently expired. Michael had a class in college on Photoshop and I need a class to figure it out! Photoshop Elements is a smaller version with less bells and whistles (that I wouldn't use anyway!), but still does great things for pictures. AND our library has a few books to help. The best part? It cost about 1/10 of the full Photoshop. That's why I'm smiling.
This is why Olivia is smiling:

Photobucket

I found this little bike at a garage sale for $6. She looooooves it, even though she doesn't do much besides sit on it. She sits on it and I push her around- usually by propping her up on the back wheels, so her feet don't drag. The blue part on the bottom flips up and around and makes a handle, kind of like a stroller. Sarah next door, also let us borrow a ride on toy that Olivia and Avry both love. I haven't gotten any pictures of them on it, because I'm usually trying to keep peace! Have you ever watched 2 twelve month olds fight over a toy? They're still figuring out the whole "conflict" thing. They only know that they want to sit on the Tonka truck and something is preventing it from happening. So, they do whatever they can to get what they want. Avry usually just tries to sit on top of Olivia and Olivia tries to push Avry (with BOTH hands), while screaming. It's comical. We're working on sharing at our house. :)
Michael's reason to smile? College football started this weekend. Go Vols!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Olivia is still helping me with the dishes:

Photobucket

And loving sitting in the computer chair (with her hair bow in her mouth- it's a constant struggle to keep her hair out of her eyes! Mainly because she always removes whatever is keeping it out of her eyes):

Photobucket

I was looking through her closet yesterday and found a few things she hasn't worn this summer. Including this dress:

Photobucket

The last time I put it on her, she wasn't walking yet. It's too fitted to crawl very well, so I put it up and forgot about it. And she looks so cute in it! There were a few other outfits she hasn't worn. They're on the clothing agenda for the week. We don't have many summer days left here! I even had to pull out a few Fall outfits for a couple of cool days we've had. Including these overalls:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kids and pregnant women are the only people that look cute in overalls. In case you were wondering.
One last thing. Olivia's new trick:



We're hoping to hit a few fun places tomorrow if the weather cooperates. Hope you're having a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I adore adore adore little toddlers in overalls. Sooo cute. But her little green dress is super cute too - and so is her Tennessee stuff! Cute cute.

    ReplyDelete