Thursday, November 19, 2009

Things have been a little busy around here! So busy, I didn't take many pictures this week. Shocking, I know. I did manage to snap a few yesterday. We went to a playdate with Yarelys and Caden. Caden outgrew this little horse and they gave it to Olivia:

Photobucket

She loves anything she can ride or push. See?






Watching Bodine out the window:

Photobucket

One reason we've been so busy, is I started a part time job at Target. I work nights and weekends and asked for 15-20 hours a week. A stress free, easy job, except they scheduled me for around 30 hours this week and next. It will be perfect as soon as my hours are cut (probably after Christmas!). We've been trying to get a new routine down. Usually, it involves Michael getting home from work and me leaving for work! I still have Avry here and there, so things are working out well.

I've still been knitting like crazy:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There is a method to my madness, which I will tell you about soon...

Michael got Olivia a baby doll stroller while I was working one night. She likes pushing it around, but she especially likes sitting in it. Avry was here Tuesday and they were having problems sharing the stroller. I finally sat Olivia in it and Avry pushed her. Two happy toddlers!





Since there were only (gasp!) 2 pictures of Olivia on this post, I'll leave you with a picture I found a few days ago. Not sure how I missed it (maybe because we have around 4000?...). She's 8 months old here and we had just gotten the new camera:

Photobucket

LOVE that expression! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment