Sunday, September 5, 2010

Jane Anne's Wedding

Olivia and I are back from our quick TN weekend! Dad and Tammie picked us up in Greeneville, SC at 2:00pm Friday, we got to Brett and Rachel's house at 4:30pm. I had to be at the church for rehearsal at 5:00, so we cut it close! I barely saw Olivia, but she was (apparently) very well behaved for everyone that watched her for me (thanks so much!).

A few wedding pictures. Jane Anne got us these cute robes to wear while getting ready and I (naturally) forgot to bring mine!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had to throw this one in: Bridesmaids again! Me, Megan, Jane Anne, Mary Ellen, and Kristin (and Mom and Rachel!) at our wedding:

Photobucket

Love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

With my friend Megan. The girls that did our hair put buns on opposite sides of our heads. We couldn't decide if we looked more like Princess Leia or if we had earmuffs when our heads were together (we stood next to each other, too!).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That was my Saturday! Lots of fun to have some girl time and reconnect. Olivia spent the day in Greeneville. I'm sure there are pictures of her visit, but I don't have them!

Sunday we headed to Elizabethton for some family time:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aiden already outweighs Olivia, but she still has about an inch on him in height. I'm guessing he'll be bigger than her by Christmas:

Photobucket

We headed to Dad's and the kids were enamored with this tractor:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorite things from our visit- watching Maggie practice her round off back handspring (and eventually doing it by herself!):

Photobucket

Olivia is a little under the weather right now, so not much going on at our house! Hope everyone is enjoying Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment