Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1 Year Pictures

While we were in TN, I asked Rebecca Marr to take Olivia's one year pictures. She also took her 6 month pictures (so cute!). We met at the VA park the morning after Olivia's birthday party and she was NOT in a good mood. I was really pleased with how the pictures turned out, considering all the tears she shed! Here's a few of my favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The ducks were the only things that made her smile.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I bought this pettiskirt specifically for these pictures. She was crying hysterically by this point, so I pulled a sucker (leftover from her party) out of my bag. Her first lollipop and it calmed her down (a little!).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now the hard part: figuring out which ones to get! If you want to see the whole gallery, go to Rebecca's website: www.rebeccamarrphotography.com. Click on client login and the password is wexler. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment