Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Fun and the Aquarium

Wow, time is flying by this Fall! I finally got Olivia's Halloween cards addressed tonight and hopefully will get them in the mail tomorrow. I've been really bad at losing track of dates, lately. We have 2 birthday's in October and both their gifts were late (sorry Ben and Papaw!). My days are running together! :)

I am so excited for Halloween this year. Yes, I know Olivia probably still won't have a clue, but at least I can dress her up and she can walk to houses to trick or treat. Last year she slept through Halloween!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our Mommy's group is having a Halloween Party Friday with a costume contest. I think she has a good chance of winning, because her costume is stinking adorable. And it only cost (me) about $5. We're using something she already had and borrowing something else... You'll see... :)

We woke up to this Wednesday morning:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope we don't have to wear our ski coats trick or treating!

We went to the aquarium today with Avry and her Mommy (Kacy). We were last there in May when Mom visited (they were 9 months old). What a difference! An aquarium is the perfect place for toddlers. All the exhibits are right at their level and noone gets mad if they touch the glass. It wasn't very crowded, so we let them out of the stroller and they had a blast!

Photobucket

Lots of pointing and "Hi!!!" (to every fish).

Photobucket

Doing a little climbing:

Photobucket

And sitting:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Avry wasn't in the mood for pictures today- not even with Mom!

Photobucket

We turned a corner and saw this tank. Olivia just plopped down and watched the fish for the longest time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching the sting rays, but they were more interested in splashing the water.

Photobucket

Lots of fun!

And last, but not least, I finished Aiden't Viking hat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was also my first hat with earflaps, which I thought turned out great! Now he can go pillage or whatever vikings do...

No comments:

Post a Comment