Friday, January 23, 2009

Olivia's new stroller

I have to add one more thing today! The weather the past 2 days has been beautiful- it got to 70 degrees yesterday! Of course, it was short lived, as it's now 19 degrees and snowing as I type this. We took advantage of the weather and were outside almost all day yesterday. We went on a walk with our next door neighbors. I think I've written about how great our neighbors are- I lost count of the number of times Sarah brought us dinner after Olivia was born. Really sweet, outgoing, fun family. Sarah and I decided to swap babysitting once a week- she's a runner and I just need to lose weight, so I keep her kids (Liza, 4 and Landon, 2) for an hour on Wednesdays and she keeps Olivia for an hour on Thursdays (yes, she actually stayed!). During our walks, I wore Olivia and pushed Avry in the stroller, because Olivia is still too small for the stroller, even with the straps on the smallest setting. This is her Graco stroller (her carseat fits in it, but she likes to face forward now):

Photobucket

See how loose the straps are?

This is her Maclaren (sp?), which I LOVE, it's so lightweight (thanks Brett and Rachel!):

Photobucket

If you look closely, you'll see the blanket I have to double up and put behind her, which makes me nervous, because she's still pretty wobbly.

So, long story short, when I picked Olivia up Thursday, Sarah opened the door and said: "We've solved your stroller problem!"

Photobucket

That's Liza's baby doll stroller! How funny is that? The straps actually fit around her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got a short video. If you notice there's a baby doll on the floor that she walks around- that's Lola, and the stroller actually belongs to her! :)



Looks like Liza will be pushing Olivia on our walks now!

Here's what Michael and Olivia did while I made dinner tonight:

Photobucket

Ok, I'm done now! Have a good night!

4 comments:

  1. I left you an award on my blog! Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! Rock the baby stroller! It's time for another walk, i think. Why am I checking blogs with another gorgeous day outside?

    ReplyDelete