Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This is the fourth time I've attempted this post, so it's going to be a short one! I finally figured out how to post videos. I was tickling Avry (the other baby I watch during the week) while Olivia was on my lap. She started giggling, so I grabbed the camera.


I also caught her rolling over today! Admittedly, I think her cloth diaper helps her a bit, but she did it all by herself! Naturally, she wouldn't perform for the camera, so I had to get her started by putting her on her side. (Yes, I know I sound like a dork)

One more thing! I know I've written about her new toy.

Photobucket

It's got all these cool things that light up and make noise (I'm sure a researcher out there spent lots of time on it). What does she do? Chews on the seat cover. (yes, I washed it)

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's going to be the kid that plays with boxes on Christmas...

1 comment:

  1. Cold outside and we were bored and was delighted to learn you can make videos. It made our night. Keep the blogs going it helps us not miss you and Olivia so much.
    We love and miss you all, Dad and Tammie

    ReplyDelete