Friday, April 17, 2009

Blizzard, take 2.

Photobucket

Yes, another blizzard. I took this picture around 3:00 (2 hours ago) and we have at least 2-3 more inches now. We're under a Winter Storm Warning until tomorrow afternoon. In other words, it's going to snow all night! The good thing? It's supposed to be 70 here Monday, so this snow will be gone in no time!

Olivia has mastered the pincher grasp. She can now pick up Cheerio parts and get them in her mouth (usually). She is quite proud:



I think it's impossible for me to take a video and not sound completely ridiculous. Just turn the volume down, it's much nicer!
I can't believe she's 8 months old. Everyone that told me time goes by faster when you have a baby was correct. I wish it would slow down a little...

Photobucket

I love this picture:

Photobucket

She's covered in strawberries and ready for bed! She loves her Daddy.

Photobucket

Do they look alike or what?

She had blackberries for the first time this week- she loved them! She does well with fruit, although she doesn't eat much.

Photobucket

She was in a GREAT mood yesterday. Here she is at her My Gym class:



She also started pulling herself onto her hands and knees. I'll have a video of her crawling on here soon!

We'll have more snow pictures tomorrow! Have a good day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment