Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I will NOT mention the "S" word...

As in "snow." I won't mention the absolutely gorgeous days we had Thursday and Friday, in the upper 70's. I won't mention the cool down over the weekend or the snow that we woke to yesterday morning. I will only comment on the beautiful day we have right now and hope it warms up a little more (though not to the heat wave some of you are experiencing!).

Ahem.

Moving on, Olivia loooooves the ball pit at My Gym. She loves to sink into it and play with the balls. So when I saw a blow up pool at Toys R Us for $12, I thought it would make a great ball pit, plus we can use it later in the summer with water. Toys R Us was sold out of balls and I had to go to 2 other toy stores to find some, but we finally did. (I know it needs more, but I'm waiting on the MUCH better deal at TRU). She was pretty excited:

Photobucket

Photobucket

She also loves chewing on the balls, which wouldn't be a big deal, except for the fact that I have 2 babies during the week. Avry soon discovered the joys of chewing on the balls, too, so I now have a "slobber" bucket. As soon as one drops a ball they've been chewing on, it goes in the bucket to be washed later. It's actually been helpful, as I was trying to remember who was chewing on what toy in the past. Exciting life I lead, don't be jealous!

Photobucket

Still working on standing...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And crawling. Almost there!

I'm not sure what it is about Spring that brings out my creative side. I have several "projects" going on right now. Ranging from hair bows for Olivia (her hair is always hanging in her eyes without a clip), embroidering onesies, tutus, several knitting/crocheting projects, scrap booking, and (of course) playing with my camera. Nap time isn't nearly long enough for me to work on all this! I'm hoping to finish bows, onesies, and tutus this week. The other projects are ongoing. Maybe I'll have a "Yay, I finished my crafts" post soon. (I can see the excitement on your face!)

Here's a few from my new camera. I was trying out a different mode.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sundown is such a great time for pictures- except when you have a cranky baby!

Photobucket

What a face!

No comments:

Post a Comment