Friday, May 29, 2009

I wish I was a little bit taller....

Photobucket

This is our solution to Olivia's obsession with the cords around the television.

Photobucket

Probably one of the best baby investments we've made so far! This gate is really lightweight and I also use it to separate the play room from the dining room, keeping Olivia and Avry out of trouble!

Playing with Daddy:

Photobucket

Little ham:

Photobucket

I got a great deal on this little ball pit. She loves the "windows" and was cracking up at me. I tried to catch it on video and here's what happened...



Her personality is really starting to show. She knows what she wants! My first job out of undergraduate school was a grant funded after school program. Part of the program involved me teaching a parenting class. One of the books I used was Parenting the Strong- Willed Child. Hopefully, I still have a copy around here somewhere...

She started making this lippy face a few days ago.

Photobucket

When she noticed we were laughing at her, she did it again:

Photobucket

And again:

Photobucket

And again!

Photobucket

She still loves the dogs!



We went to the outdoor pool for the first time today and she loved it! I was afraid to get the camera very close to the water, due to the excessive amount of small, splashing children. I'll take the old camera next time!
Olivia's Mamaw and Papaw (Michael's parents) are coming in Monday, so we have a busy week planned! More later, the princess is awake.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment