Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring

Spring is in the air...

Photobucket

Everyone comments on these tulips. If we're outside and someone walks by (which happens frequently), they always comment on the tulips. The funny thing? I didn't plant them! I do not have a green thumb. Everything I've planted at this house has died, including the cactus we had indoors (Michael helped with that one)and the mums I planted in pots on the back deck. I should thank the previous owners for planting something so pretty.

Photobucket

Yes, she's chewing on a stick in this picture. I can't keep stuff out of her mouth. Her bottom teeth are almost in- you can see the little knots where they're going to be. So, she's been especially diligent on chewing on everything, including sticks and mulch:

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were at Target yesterday and I had a pair of shorts I was debating on getting her. I put them in the basket, next to her and forgot about them. She had an assortment of toys in the basket, so when I noticed her chewing on something, I assumed it was a toy. Until we got to the register. She had devoured the tag on the shorts and was chewing on the fabric. The paper tag was GONE, although I managed to fish some of it out her mouth, much to her dismay. The cashier was so nice, but she had to go get another pair of shorts to ring them up, since the bar code was somewhere in Olivia's stomach. She loves chewing on paper, it amazes me. She turns her head at half the food I give her, but chews on paper and soap (we'll save that story for another day!)?

Photobucket

TROUBLE!

Photobucket

I love sleeping baby pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment